Dude, this is not easy.
This is just another blog in the Internet Universe Machine, but by the way I’ve been acting in the whole sign up process, you would think I was creating a Master’s Thesis.
“Jefe, what should be the title? What should I call it?”
“I don’t know, why don’t you think about it for a few weeks and get back to it?”
(feeling kinda sheepish) “But I HAVE been thinking about it for a few weeks.”
So, in an effort to bring back a totally awesome word, I bring you RAD. This is an homage to my childhood memories (especially with my pal Nikki) and a bow to a lovely song called Rad. Look it up on iTunes, it’s by a band called Smoosh. They are totally, well, rad.
Other possible titles? You might as well know since I’m making such a deal of it.
- “Am I too Hip for the Room?” (I love Fozzie)
- “La-dee-da” or “WELL La-dee-dah” (hmm, I don’t know, it’s all about the tone of voice)
- “I Hate Cats” (but I think my father-in-law could choose this one for himself and I certainly don’t want to take that option away from him)
- Foutzbabe (My mom called all her daughters “Babe”)
- Archibabe (that just sounds conceited)
- Swankymom (just kidding)
- “Are you there God? It’s me, Laura” (I’ll let Judy Blume keep that one)
- “Party of 4” (nah, I’ll wait till we are officially a party of 5)
I had some other good ones (I know, you’re asking “These are good ones?”) but they have escaped me, thus the whole I’m writing a master’s thesis blah blah blah.
Jefe has a blog, too. Why not post together? He’s the Dad, I’m the Mom. He’s the Husband, I’m the Wife. He’s from Mars, I’m from Venus. He’s from Idaho, I’m from Nevada.
Ok, I’m done. That was fun.